Customer Success Manager
Full-time; Burlington, MA or Remote (U.S.)
HighRoads is the industry leader in sales-enabling health plan product management. Our cloud-based technology empowers our health plan clients to quickly configure and sell innovative compliant products that meet customer needs and differentiate them from the competition.
HighRoads is hiring for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to support our customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users of our products. The CSM will work directly with customers and fellow team members to deliver innovative and high-quality solutions. In this role, the main tasks will include partnering with our customers to ensure they get the most out of our solutions and successfully deliver on their business objectives. This will require building long-term positive relationships and creative solutions that will drive loyalty and lifetime value for our customers.
This role will provide business and technical guidance to clients as well as leading internal Production Support teams for end-to-end support. A CSM will look to avoid or fix issues before they occur by proactively looking out for customers business needs and providing innovative guidance to ensure success within our products.
Specifically, the CSM will be expected to:
- Contribute to the development and governance of business policies and best practices, supporting process improvements that continuously advance business efficiency and quality.
- Responsibilities will cut across tasks to support business events including technical remediation, ensuring cross-training across team members and growing the team’s capabilities.
- Develop thorough understanding of client-specific benefits administration data structures to inform solution architecture decisions.
- Learn the Filing and Selling business events that drive usage within our products with planned communication and coordination internally to support these activities
- Manage and monitor incoming requests and with effective triage to the appropriate teams for timely resolution
- Mange client SLA reporting and drive Quarterly Business Reviews with the respective Account Manager for feedback and upsell opportunities
- Provide regular feedback to the Product team to represent and drive what’s most important to our clients in our product
- Work closely with the Production Support leadership team and other Customer Success Managers to drive efficiency, shared learning experiences, and best practice creation/adoption.
- Utilize technical skillsets to drive quick resolution of bugs or service request changes where developer support can be avoided.
- Proactive responses to business need success over reactive services to achieve the Customers goals Year over Year
- Actively encourage revenue generation through promotion of new or additional products, features and services
- Acting point of contact for customer escalations and support to shepherd clients through critical business and/or release events
- Ensure successful transitions from Implementation and project teams to onboarding to production support from the start of warranty period to official transition and ongoing support thereafter.
- This role will act as a customer mentor to keep them functioning as efficiently within the software as possible while monitoring ongoing satisfaction.
- All other duties as assigned.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required
- Knowledge and Experience with Agile terminology and ceremonies
- Demonstrated proficiency leading cross-functional teams and driving successful delivery
- Experience in managing projects, or exposure to the end-to-end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
- Knowledge of healthcare and health plan terminology and datasets (e.g., healthcare benefits, benefit administration and health care delivery) desired.
- Strong team player attitude, with ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect, and accountability to others.
- Passionate about producing high-quality work and forming strong, trusting relationships, both internally and externally at all levels of an organization.
- Strong analytical and judgment skills, with the ability to make sound decisions quickly with follow-through.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and able to work well under pressure with competing priorities.
- Commitment to comprehensive and current business process and documentation.
- Demonstrated leadership skills spanning cross-functional teams
- Ability and willingness to travel (approximately 25% per quarter)
Ideal Personal Characteristics
- A Focus on Execution. A self-starter with a bias for action. A non-political team player who can quickly establish himself/herself as a trusted member of the team and can be relied upon to get things done.
- Company Focused. Someone who identifies closely with and is committed to the achievement of the Company’s mission while working in concert with other groups internally and externally.
- Nimble in the Face of Ambiguity and Adversity. Grounded/pragmatic; someone who naturally adjusts to changing internal/external dynamics, priorities and challenges. Decisive optimist / “can-do” attitude; values people and focuses on “doing the right thing”.
- Energetic and Optimistic. HighRoads is a dynamic, innovative company with a “can-do” culture. It wants team members who continue to build on this culture.
- “Equity” Mindset. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to pursue his/her objectives passionately with an ownership mentality and a focus on the overall success of the Company.
- Maturity and Independence. A highly ethical and intelligent professional who effectively represents the company and its mission internally and externally and who brings enhanced credibility to the firm and its products. A thoroughly honest and forthright individual who is up-front and direct with subordinates, peers and top management executives.
Hiring in Burlington, MA or Remote (U.S.)
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Power Your Business with HighRoads
We’ve eased the path to market with advanced product solutions that drive revenue, efficiency, and market distinction.