Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer
Full-time; US office
HighRoads is the industry leader in sales-enabling health plan product management. Our cloud-based technology empowers our health plan clients to quickly configure and sell innovative compliant products that meet customer needs and differentiate them from the competition.
The Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer at HighRoads is one role with dual responsibilities: marketing strategy execution and graphic design. The ideal person will be able to lead graphic design for the organization and also have a keen interest in marketing strategy and coordinating the execution of initiatives, including social. This is an entry- to mid-level position and requires a solid understanding of marketing concepts as well as graphic design experience developing social media ads, digital and print marketing assets, PowerPoint presentations, and web design using WordPress.
Specifically, the Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer will be expected to:
- Provide day to day support of all marketing initiatives
- Provide ongoing support to the sales team including, but not limited to:
- Maintain the content library
- Update and create new PPT slides for presentations as needed
- Create account specific content as needed
- Maintain HighRoads’ social media presence
- Set up LinkedIn campaigns and provide metric reports
- Post social content on LinkedIn (organic) and possibly twitter
- Secure media placements, submit artwork, and provide metric reports
- Assist in the planning of company hosted events including venue selection and contract negotiation, activity research, swag, and other logistical items
- Coordinate and manage participation at industry events and conferences
- Take on additional responsibilities that may arise as we continue to grow and evolve as an organization
- Design and layout all content and marketing materials, including but not limited to print and digital ads, LinkedIn infograms (static and animated), marketing content, sales collateral, PPT slides, exhibit booth and materials, and other requests as they arise
- Provide graphic design support as needed to other departments within the organization
- Implement website enhancements to keep the content up to date and make suggestions for site improvements
- Perform ongoing website maintenance
- Previous experience with B2B marketing preferred, but not required
- 3-5 years of experience coordinating marketing campaigns and executing on marketing plans
- 1-2 years of Social Media experience, specifically with LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience with social media management software tools such as (Hootsuite or Sprout Social) a plus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- A positive attitude & a go-getter mentality
- Willingness and to learn new skills
Graphic design experience
- 3-5 years of Graphic Design experience (either agency, corporate, or both)
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite or other design tools
- Experience with creating PowerPoint templates and graphics
- Ability to adapt previous and current design to new campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and make recommendations that will improve the brand and marketing materials
- Demonstrable Graphic Design skills with strong portfolio
- Experience with WordPress or other content management systems to design, updated, and maintain the corporate website
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or related discipline.
Ideal Personal Characteristics
- A Focus on Execution. A self-starter with a bias for action. A non-political team player who can quickly establish himself/herself as a trusted member of the team and can be relied upon to get things done.
- Company Focused. Someone who identifies closely with and is committed to the achievement of the Company’s mission while working in concert with other groups internally and externally.
- Nimble in the Face of Ambiguity and Adversity. Grounded/pragmatic; someone who naturally adjusts to changing internal/external dynamics, priorities and challenges. Decisive optimist / “can-do” attitude; values people and focuses on “doing the right thing”.
- Energetic and Optimistic. HighRoads is a dynamic, innovative company with a “can-do” culture. It wants team members who continue to build on this culture.
- “Equity” Mindset. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to pursue his/her objectives passionately with an ownership mentality and a focus on the overall success of the Company.
- Maturity and Independence. A highly ethical and intelligent professional who effectively represents the company and its mission internally and externally and who brings enhanced credibility to the firm and its products. A thoroughly honest and forthright individual who is up-front and direct with subordinates, peers and top management executives.
Hiring in Burlington, MA / U.S. Remote
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Power Your Business with HighRoads
We’ve eased the path to market with advanced product solutions that drive revenue, efficiency, and market distinction.