Platform Product Manager/Owner
Full-time; US office
HighRoads is the industry leader in sales-enabling health plan product management. Our cloud-based technology empowers our health plan clients to quickly configure and sell innovative compliant products that meet customer needs and differentiate them from the competition.
This leadership role helps drive platform vision and execution at the strategic direction of the Head of Product. A critical leader to the growth of the company, the Platform Product Manager/Owner leads the definition of platform cross-cutting capabilities and functioning scopes to ensure that solutions meet the needs of customers and stakeholders.
The position requires the ideal candidate to have SaaS platform focus combined with solid product and technical acumen to articulate platform cross-cutting capabilities at the business operations levels. A successful candidate is comfortable taking a hands-on approach to problem-solving and is able to work collaboratively with Product Management and Engineering while primarily focused on enhancing the cross-cutting platform capabilities.
Specifically, the Platform Product Manager/Owner will be expected to:
- Lead as product owner to drive functional ownership and self-service across data model, readiness for advanced analytics, advanced search, workflow and event management, data and systems integration, rules, data governance, API, PHI, BI/reporting
- Provide platform recommendations that enhance product performance and business opportunities
- Own and manage technical debt
- Communicate to close gaps between engineering and clients
- Drive platform capabilities and features targeted at a technical audience
- Leverage past technical experience to improve prioritization and planning
- Work closely with our engineering teams, quickly iterating and refining features and products that will redefine an industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of product, SaaS, and modern tech stack experience with a software vendor or technology firm
- Prior background in software development, design, or architecture
- Ability to work with development teams in different time zones
- Healthcare IT experience preferred
- A combination of large, corporate, and small, rapid-growth company experience is highly preferred
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure with competing priorities
- Commitment to producing high-quality work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- A self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and who can work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
- Ability to work remotely and independently
Ideal Personal Characteristics
- A Focus on Execution. A self-starter with a bias for action. A non-political team player who can quickly establish himself/herself as a trusted member of the team and can be relied upon to get things done.
- Company Focused. Someone who identifies closely with and is committed to the achievement of the Company’s mission while working in concert with other groups internally and externally.
- Nimble in the Face of Ambiguity and Adversity. Grounded/pragmatic; someone who naturally adjusts to changing internal/external dynamics, priorities and challenges. Decisive optimist / “can-do” attitude; values people and focuses on “doing the right thing”.
- Energetic and Optimistic. HighRoads is a dynamic, innovative company with a “can-do” culture. It wants team members who continue to build on this culture.
- “Equity” Mindset. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to pursue his/her objectives passionately with an ownership mentality and a focus on the overall success of the Company.
- Maturity and Independence. A highly ethical and intelligent professional who effectively represents the company and its mission internally and externally and who brings enhanced credibility to the firm and its products. A thoroughly honest and forthright individual who is up-front and direct with subordinates, peers and top management executives.
Hiring in Burlington, MA
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Power Your Business with HighRoads
We’ve eased the path to market with advanced product solutions that drive revenue, efficiency, and market distinction.