Full-time; US office
HighRoads is the industry leader in sales-enabling health plan product management. Our cloud-based technology empowers our health plan clients to quickly configure and sell innovative compliant products that meet customer needs and differentiate them from the competition.
The Solutions Analyst will be a key contributor to both the product management and client-facing solutions teams and will report directly to the Director of Product Management. The Solutions Analyst will spend 50-60% of their time at the client site understanding the client’s business processes to ensure a solution that meets and exceeds our client’s expectations.
The Solutions Analyst will work closely with the Solutions Team Lead to identify and recommend application design, architecture and integration activities to the product and implementations teams for future phases.
Specifically, the Solutions Analyst will be expected to:
- Understand and contribute to the development of the product roadmap through having a clear understanding of the market needs and drivers as well as the P2A platform.
- Translate client business needs as it relates to product definition.
- Assist with requirement gathering.
- Write detailed user stories for use by both technical and non-technical readers, that describe business functionality.
- Participate in daily scrum and “scrum of scrum” meetings.
- Identify and clear any technical roadblocks.
- Act as Product Owner depending on product needs.
- Articulate requirements to technical and non-technical audiences using process flows, prototypes, and other mechanisms as needed.
- Previous experience working in healthcare payer industry is preferred.
- Applied experience in Agile teams and applying continuous improvement practices.
- Demonstrable experience writing user stories for use by both technical and non-technical readers.
- Ability to quickly assimilate a customer’s business needs and provide input to application design, architecture and integration activities.
- Experience with cloud development and cloud infrastructures.
- Understanding of web-oriented design best practices and principles.
- Expert understanding of SaaS platform capabilities and partner tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical/business discipline.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
Ideal Personal Characteristics
- A Focus on Execution. A self-starter with a bias for action. A non-political team player who can quickly establish himself/herself as a trusted member of the team and can be relied upon to get things done.
- Company Focused. Someone who identifies closely with and is committed to the achievement of the Company’s mission while working in concert with other groups internally and externally.
- Nimble in the Face of Ambiguity and Adversity. Grounded/pragmatic; someone who naturally adjusts to changing internal/external dynamics, priorities and challenges. Decisive optimist / “can-do” attitude; values people and focuses on “doing the right thing”.
- Energetic and Optimistic. HighRoads is a dynamic, innovative company with a “can-do” culture. It wants team members who continue to build on this culture.
- “Equity” Mindset. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to pursue his/her objectives passionately with an ownership mentality and a focus on the overall success of the Company.
- Maturity and Independence. A highly ethical and intelligent professional who effectively represents the company and its mission internally and externally and who brings enhanced credibility to the firm and its products. A thoroughly honest and forthright individual who is up-front and direct with subordinates, peers and top management executives.
Hiring in Burlington, MA
50-60% travel required (Note: Travel is currently restricted to minimal, necessary travel only due to COVID. Regular travel is expected to resume once it is safe to do so.)
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Power Your Business with HighRoads
We’ve eased the path to market with advanced product solutions that drive revenue, efficiency, and market distinction.