P2A: Sales Enablement
Close Business Faster
Enable sales to customize plans, prepare offerings, and generate proposals at the point of sale, using a platform with embedded guardrails and rules for automatic approval.
- Sales teams empowered to sell faster with point of sale plan customization and proposal creation
- Assurance that what is sold is allowed, priced correctly and profitably, and communicated downstream
- Accelerated revenue growth
- Faster sales cycle
- Sales flow efficiencies and cost savings
- Enormous competitive advantage
- Self-service capabilities to configure standard approved plans at the point of sale
- Guardrails and pre-determined rules to stay within allowable limits
- Built-in workflows for better collaboration
- Search capabilities that quickly identify a best fit plan
- Automated workflows that enable faster pricing and quoting
- Automated exceptions workflows that facilitate plan creation and allow for higher levels of customization
- Automated downstream data transfer
- Automatically generated plan documents for configured plans
Designed with the healthcare payer in mind
No custom code base is needed, so it’s easy to adapt the platform to meet your evolving business needs.
An advanced platform that was built to empower our partners for self-sufficiency, unburdening IT dependency and providing enormous flexibility for business users.
API enabled platform
The ability to convert massive amounts of complex data into easily digestible information for use by downstream systems.
Latest market insights from HighRoads
The Simplicity of Complexity
Enrollment in D-SNPs continues to rise, and with the changes CMS announced in its 2023 Final Rule, plans have clearly focused on improving cost and quality of care for those eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid. But even with these improvements, 44% of Dual Eligibles switched plans for 2023, which creates burden for both theRead More
Never Cede Your Home Field Advantage
Mid-sized, regional health plans generally flourish in the local markets they serve. But increasingly, the top five U.S. health insurance companies bring the strength of their sizeable technological capabilities, resources, and marketing muscle to the battle for market share. As these giants pump substantial capital into innovation – like digital capabilities, value-based care, wellness, analytics,Read More
Empowering Choice to Open the Door for Healthcare Transformation
Changes in consumer mindset have led healthcare companies to look toward expanding capabilities that meet consumer demand. Consumer-driven healthcare prioritizes convenience, personalization, and experience. The reality is that healthcare is no longer competing only against itself, but also against the last experience members have had as consumers. Today, health plans that are focused on meeting consumerRead More
Ready to meet your greatest opportunity?
We’ve eased the path to market with a solution that transforms your product management processes so you can drive revenue, efficiency, and market distinction.