P2A: Sales Enablement
Close Business Faster
Enable sales to customize plans, prepare offerings, and generate proposals at the point of sale, using a platform with embedded guardrails and rules for automatic approval.
- Sales teams empowered to sell faster with point of sale plan customization and proposal creation
- Assurance that what is sold is allowed, priced correctly and profitably, and communicated downstream
- Accelerated revenue growth
- Faster sales cycle
- Sales flow efficiencies and cost savings
- Enormous competitive advantage
- Self-service capabilities to configure standard approved plans at the point of sale
- Guardrails and pre-determined rules to stay within allowable limits
- Built-in workflows for better collaboration
- Search capabilities that quickly identify a best fit plan
- Automated workflows that enable faster pricing and quoting
- Automated exceptions workflows that facilitate plan creation and allow for higher levels of customization
- Automated downstream data transfer
- Automatically generated plan documents for configured plans
Designed with the healthcare payer in mind
No custom code base is needed, so it’s easy to adapt the platform to meet your evolving business needs.
An advanced platform that was built to empower our partners for self-sufficiency, unburdening IT dependency and providing enormous flexibility for business users.
API enabled platform
The ability to convert massive amounts of complex data into easily digestible information for use by downstream systems.
Latest market insights from HighRoads
Bridging the Gap: How Payers Can Provide Benefit Plans that More Closely Align with Consumer Expectations to Increase Member Satisfaction
Consumers are increasingly seeking health benefit plans that align with their individual needs and aspirations for a healthier lifestyle. However, health plans are struggling to deliver benefits and health coverage that truly meet the desires of their members, resulting in low member satisfaction scores. This is evident in a recent AIS Poll where 35% ofRead More
The Simplicity of Complexity
Enrollment in D-SNPs continues to rise, and with the changes CMS announced in its 2023 Final Rule, plans have clearly focused on improving cost and quality of care for those eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid. But even with these improvements, 44% of Dual Eligibles switched plans for 2023, which creates burden for both theRead More
Ready to meet your greatest opportunity?
We’ve eased the path to market with a solution that transforms your product management processes so you can drive revenue, efficiency, and market distinction.