P2A: Product Lifecycle Management
An Easier Path to Market-Driven Products
Create and manage your product portfolio – quickly and efficiently. Regardless of the volume or complexity of your product data, a single source of truth makes it easy for you to design and manage market leading products from end-to-end.
- Visibility and control over massive product portfolios
- Insights to guide thoughtful product development
- Centralized collaboration between key stakeholders
- Accelerated revenue growth
- Faster speed to market
- Lower administrative costs
- Operational efficiencies
- A single source to house your entire product portfolio
- Bulk updates for quicker implementation of changes
- Plan editing and copying to facilitate new plan creation
- Automated versioning and audit trail with tracked changes that can easily be reverted
- Configuration in minutes, not weeks
- Workflows and automation that simplify the build process
- Product templates that serve as baselines for future plans and portfolios
- Easy side-by-side comparisons of multiple products
- Automatic validation and alerts to ensure product compliance
- Automated configuration of Medicare products using templates embedded with CMS rules
- Automated product filing, including QHP filing
Designed with the healthcare payer in mind
No custom code base is needed, so it’s easy to adapt the platform to meet your evolving business needs.
An advanced platform that was built to empower our partners for self-sufficiency, unburdening IT dependency and providing enormous flexibility for business users.
API enabled platform
The ability to convert massive amounts of complex data into easily digestible information for use by downstream systems.
Latest market insights from HighRoads
Bridging the Gap: How Payers Can Provide Benefit Plans that More Closely Align with Consumer Expectations to Increase Member Satisfaction
Consumers are increasingly seeking health benefit plans that align with their individual needs and aspirations for a healthier lifestyle. However, health plans are struggling to deliver benefits and health coverage that truly meet the desires of their members, resulting in low member satisfaction scores. This is evident in a recent AIS Poll where 35% ofRead More
The Simplicity of Complexity
Enrollment in D-SNPs continues to rise, and with the changes CMS announced in its 2023 Final Rule, plans have clearly focused on improving cost and quality of care for those eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid. But even with these improvements, 44% of Dual Eligibles switched plans for 2023, which creates burden for both theRead More
Ready to meet your greatest opportunity?
We’ve eased the path to market with a solution that transforms your product management processes so you can drive revenue, efficiency, and market distinction.